It’s almost that time of year again! The Class of 2018, Supply Chain Management students from IUS will present topics relevant to the Supply Chain Industry to the APICS Falls Cities chapter on Thursday April 19th from 6-8 pm. This is a great opportunity to meet with soon to be graduates and see what they have to offer to your business or organization.
Previous Topics Included:
- Economic Impact of the Ohio River Bridges Project to the Metro Area.
- The New Presidential Administration and Their Position on Global Trade and Tariffs
- The Supply Chain of Information and Big Data
- Effects of NAFTA Negotiations on North American Trade
- Supply Chain Careers and the 10 year Industry Outlook
When: Thursday April, 19th
Location: University Club, 200 E Brandeis Ave.
Louisville, KY 40208